- Away Resorts
- Tourism, travel & hospitality
- Company type:
- Large enterprise
- £25,000 annual salary
What we need in a nutshell
This exciting role will require you to inspire, engage and delight our Away Resorts customers across our social media channels. It’s a 6-month contract to cover for maternity leave.
Some of the background
We're not your average holiday company. Our guests come to our UK resorts to experience a world away from their day-to-day. When they are with us, they play crazy games, enjoy show-stopping entertainment and live in the moment. Our job is to surprise and delight them at every turn.
We need you to be the person to deliver delight at the front line of our brand communication on social media platforms. You’ll bring our cheeky, fun-loving brand to life in your posts and you’ll keep the dialogue going with our community of customer and followers. You will also monitor and evaluate our social media activity help the ECRM and Social Media Manager to develop the social media strategy.
The nitty gritty of what you'll be doing
Working as part of our slightly bonkers team of holiday heroes, you will:
- Oversee all holidays and brand social media accounts across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, co-ordinating with our creative team, managers & park teams
- Develop engaging, creative and innovative content for regular posts across all channels, embracing our cheeky and personal tone of voice
- Respond quickly to customer comments, check-ins and direct messages
- Audit and analyse our social media activity and campaigns
- Monitor competitor social media activity
- Help the ECRM & Social Media Manager to shape and manage the social media strategy
Skills, experience and qualities you'll need
We want you to hit the ground running, so you will need:
- A good knowledge of social media platforms
- Web and computer software proficiency
- Advertising and brand marketing experience
- Strong copywriting, content creation, proofreading and editing skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- To be organised, flexible & self-motivated
- To be forward thinking and creative
It's about your values too. We have a can-do, fun loving, people centred ethos here at Away Resorts, which is captured by our holiday heroes' mantra of Attentive Amazing Lovers - if that's fired up your curiosity, have a read about it here and decide if it describes you.
Nice to have but not essential
It would great if you can tick these boxes too (but we won't hold it against you if you can't):
- Photoshop or design skills
- Experience in the travel or hospitality sectors
Ends: Wednesday 04 Jul 2018