I’ve had these stainless steel bento boxes from LunchBots for about 3 months now, but never used. Started using from past one week, I already fell in love with this amazing stainless steel Lunchbots.
They can be pretty pricey, But as long as you don’t lose them, they’ll last forever! However, they do offer many different options, depending on what your preferences may be.
I love the fact that they’re stainless steel including the lid. No plastic touches your food.
- Dimensions: Container: 6" x 5" x 1.75" | Each section 3" x 2.5"
- Capacity: 20 fl. oz. | 600 ml
- Weight: 9.6 oz.
- Material: 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
They are so durable, tough, easy to clean and also very attractive.
They wash really well and stay looking like new for a very long time. There is no paint to chip off, no designs to fade and no plastic to break.
If you are concerned about the amount of plastics in our environment, and want to stay away from them for your lunch containers, LunchBots are a great solution.
Overall, I’m very happy with LunchBots and would recommend them for anyone. Having the small compartments makes it easier to pack lunches, snacks and toddler meals and it can also help with portion control and encourages you to add more variety to your meals. What more you need.
- All-stainless steel means they should last for a long time with proper care.
- The base is dishwasher safe (handwashing is recommended for the lid)
- Plastic / silicon free
- Attractive designs and colours
- Good quality
- No plastic/silicone sealing elements means they will leak; not suitable for watery or sauce-y foods
- Not microwave-safe