Serve as: Starter
Healthy Homemade Avocados Matcha Guacamole with Tortilla Rolls from @aldiuk (Not Sponsored)
A healthy dip that’s ready in minutes and has fresh summer flavours that will give you a boost even in the dead of winter!
Avocados are a great and nutritious addition to a healthy diet. They’re packed with potassium, protein, fibre and vitamin K, and they also contain monounsaturated fat, which is thought to help lower cholesterol. And, of course, they’re also really, really tasty.😋😋
& Introduce your little one to this classic dip. It's a great way to encourage them to eat fresh avocado and tomatoes too.
I have added a little twist by adding chopped chilli to it; the spice really soaks into the avocado, making the whole thing spicy – so if you can’t handle the heat, leave the chillies.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
Quantity: Serves 2
- 2 very ripe avocados, diced
- 1 medium onion finley chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coriander
- 1 tablespoon chopped chilli - optional
- 1 teaspoon Matcha Tea powder of your choice
- 1 diced tomato, seeds and pulp removed
- Mash avocados in a bowl with the help of fork.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Season to taste.