Serve as: Tea/Drink
With the increase in stress that comes with a fast paced lifestyle, we have forgotten to take care of our bodies. Drinking cup after cup of coffee, eating fast food regularly, breathing in toxins and polluted air and a lack of sleep are all factors contributing to the illness.
Even though we can’t really escape our ways we can make certain changes and little efforts to treat our bodies right.
One of such steps could be to incorporate Coriander and Fennel tea in your daily routine. This CF Tea has numerous healing and detoxifying properties that if taken daily can really make a difference in our lives. The benefits come from the individual ingredients.
Coriander provides a cooling effect to the body and helps remove the excess acid in the stomach.
Fennel helps with focus and clarity of the mind. It also helps when bloated.
Here are some of the ayurvedic benefits of ccf tea and amazing reasons to brew it.
CF Tea for Weight loss
Many weight loss programs are based on the detoxifying properties of this tea. It can help ‘clear away’ toxins from the digestive tract as well as those accumulated in the fat cells. This can help increase your metabolism and make your more active. If taken regularly it can help dissolve the stored fat in your body.
Ease Indigestion with CF Tea
Bloating, gas, cramps, acidity, and constipation can be treated with this healing tea. Even colicky new borns are prescribed this to help settle their stomach and provide them with some relief.
By taking cf tea regularly you provide your body with water that it severely requires and the one thing we don’t take enough during the day. Hydration not only rejuvenates the body, but it activates many systems that prevent you from feeling sluggish and lethargy.
Tapping into its cooling and hydrating properties, ccf tea can help us get younger looking skin and get rid of crow’s feet around the eyes and mouth by pulling the skin and providing a Botox effect.
Perhaps the most common use of this tea is in the form of Tea. This helps get rid of clogged nose and soothes a sore throat.
Take 4 to 5 sips every half an hour or 2 to 3 cups everyday to avail the maximum benefit. You can drink it hot or add ice to create a cool refreshing drink.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Total: 25 minutes
Quantity: Serves 2
- 1/4 cup of fennel seeds and coriaqnder seeds.
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tspns of raw honey
- I suggest using ¼ teaspoon of whole dried fennel seeds and coriander seeds and grind them together to create a fine powdered. (I used my coffee blender to grind these seeds.)
- Add 1 cup of water to a sauce pan and bring to boil before adding the powdered mixture and brew until you can smell a strong fragrance being given off.
- Now add milk nmand boil it for 5 min.
- If you prefer, you can ginger or cinnamon to improve the taste.
- This can even be made in large batches and refrigerated for later use.
- Here are some of the ayurvedic benefits of ccf tea and amazing reasons to brew it.