Sunday Healthy Lunch - Tossed/Roasted Brussels Sprouts are not only beyond easy to prepare, but I guarantee they will be gone in no time so make plenty! These will become your new healthy addiction.
I was never a big fan of brussels sprouts until i tried them tossed/roasted...!!
Some may think of them as mini cabbages, they look like them, but it is a compact and flavorful vegetable that you will be popping these in your mouth - one after another.
Roasting the brussels sprouts really gives them a nutty flavor and besides being super healthy, they are tasty.😍
Best served as: Side Dish/Starter
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
Quantity: Serves 2
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 teaspoons crushed garlic.
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts - cut into halfs.
- salt, chilli flakes and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Heat olive oil in a cast-iron pan over medium heat until the oil shimmers;
- cook garlic, stirring often, until golden brown, about 1 minutes.
- Add sprouts to the pan and cook without stirring until one side of the sprouts turn golden brown.
- Stir to turn sprouts over, and cook until other side turns golden brown.
- Season with salt, black pepper and chilli flakes.
- Serve Hot