Serve as: starter
Apple, Almonds n Pistachio's
Apple Smoothie prepared with this recipe is an absolute bliss to taste buds.
This kid friendly fresh fruit smoothie recipe is a simple blend of apple, milk, yogurt, almond and honey.
The addition of cinnamon brings subtle but noticeable flavor that compliments the overall sweet taste.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Total: 15 minutes
- 1 large Apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 5 Almonds (or 1 tablespoon almond powder), optional
- 1 teaspoon Honey or Sugar
- A dash of ground Cinnamon, optional
- Peel and cut apple into halves. Remove the core and cut apple into large pieces.
- Add apple and almonds and sugar in a blender jar.
- Blend until smooth and there are no chunks of fruit.
- Pour prepared smoothie into a chilled serving glass and sprinkle cinnamon over it.
- Drink it immediately for better taste because it will turn brown within half an hour.