Serve as: Dessert
INSTANT PASTRY is one of my signature dishes. I have been making it since 2 years but never tasted it.Why? Never feel like eating what I cook😣😣😣. Th'e's something about instant pastry that makes me happy. I am drawn to its simplicity. And I am always in the mood for sprinkles.INSTANT PASTRY is a no bake recipe and tastes exactly like a cake. If guests visit you without information,surprise them with this dish which you can prepare in no time.I bet you will awestruck them with your skills😉.
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Total: 10 minutes
Bread - 3 pieces
Choco spread /chocolate sauce - 2 tablespoon
Chocolate chips - 50 grams
Whipped cream - 3 tablespoon
Cherries - for garnishing
Sugar syrup - 1 tablespoon
1. Cut sides of bread. Spray light sugar syrup and make bread damp(soft).
2. Apply chocolate spread or whipped cream. Sprinkle chocolates chips.
3. Repeat for the remaining two breads. Cover the whole bread with whipped cream .
4. Small rectangular cake will be formed. Cut from middle and make it into shape of a pastry.
5. Garnish with chocolate sauce, chocolate chips, cherries.
6. Instant bread pastry is ready to be served.