Every Moment is a fresh beginning🍁
This Indian drink is like a mango milkshake and it’s delicious. Great for cooling your tongue when you’ve eaten a few too many chillies!
Fresh orange juice recipes are the best. Ther''s nothing like it on the planet. Great for breakfast or a juicy snack.
Best served as: breakfast
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
- 6 green cardamom pods , optional
- 2 ripe mangos
- 500 g low-fat natural yoghurt
- 100 g ice cubes
- runny honey , optional
- 1 orange
- ½ lime (with rind)
- 1 peach
- Mineral water, optional
- Crush the cardamom pods in a pestle and mortar (if using) and discard the green husks. Bash the seeds to a fine powder and set aside.
- Cut the juicy flesh off the mangos (the riper they are, the better), leaving the stone in the middle and trimming away all the skin.
- Place the mango flesh and any juices into a blander with the yoghurt, ice cubes, 1 tablespoon of honey and the ground cardamom (if using).
- Blitz until smooth, have a taste, and add a little more honey, if needed. Serve immediately.
- Peel the orange, and cut the lime.
- Core the peach.
- Juice together and pour into a glass.
- Add mineral water as desired and serve.