Healthy ladoo that go well in the snack box or as after school or evening snack.They are easy to prepare. These ladoos can also be served to baby/ toddlers from 1 year onwards since they have a melt in the mouth texture. These also help to prevent constipation.
Best served as: Sweets
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
1 cup oats
1 cup peanuts
1 tsp Elaichi (cardamom) powder
1½ cup jaggery grated
1. On a medium heat dry roast oats untill golden brown.
2. Toast peanut and remove the skin.
3. Powder peanuts and oats in a blender, set aside half.
4. Add half of the jaggery and blend well. Set this aside.
5. Repeat blending the other half. Add Elaichi powder.
6. Roll to balls.
7. Store oats ladoo in a air tight jar.