Serve as: Dessert
Chocolate laddoo is a very and quick recipe.It will win everyone's heart in no time.In India, we celebrate many festivals and we need lots of sweets on that particular day . So why to bring sweets from shop.Better try this easy and super fast recipe and startle your guests.Im sure they will never forget it's taste and will run after you for the recipe.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Total: 40 minutes
Marie biscuits (powder) 18
3/4 tbsps Chocolate sauce
1tbsp Cocoa powder
2tbsps sugar powder
5/6 tbsps butter
Vanilla essence a few drops
1 cup dessicated coconut
- Take a bowl.Add Chocolate sauce,sugar, butter and cocoa powder & beat them well till they are mixed properly.
- Now add biscuits powder into this mixture and bind them well till they into a dough.
- Take a small portion and make ladoo out of it.
- Roll them in dessicated coconut and keep them on a tray.
- Put the tray in the refrigerator and keep it for 30 mins.