Serve as: Snack
A very easy and yummy snack which can also be enjoyed as a main course.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
Quantity: Serves 2-3 people
- Chowmin 2 packets
- Oil 2tbsp
- Ginger and garlic chopped ¹/² tsp each
- 1 onion sliced
- Veggies chopped (carrot, capsicum and cabbage)You can add more veggies according to your wish.
- Soya sauce ¹/² tsp
- Tomato sauce 2tsp8.Chilli sauce 1tsp9.Salt according to taste
- Black pepper ¹/²tsp
- Vinegar 1tsp
- Spring onion for garnishing (optional)
- Boil noodles
- Drain the water. Run under running cold water and then add little oil and toss the noodles. Keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. Once hot add chopped ginger, garlic and celery.
- Stir and saute for 30-40 seconds. DO NOT brown the garlic.
- Now add sliced onions and mix.
- Cook till onions get soft and translucent.
- Then add all the veggies (carrot, capsicum, cabbage).
- Mix well and continue cooking.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes only. Veggies are just soft, do not overcook them.
- Now add soy sauce.
- Add ketchup
- Also add chilli sauce.
- And add vinegar.
- Mix well and let the sauce get heated through. At this time add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add boiled noodles and spring onion greens.
- Toss everything together till noodles is coated with sauce mixture well. Once noodles get heated through, turn off the stove.
- Remove it to a serving plate and garnish with more spring onion greens.