Besan pakora is a delicious snack goes well with evening tea.It is anytime and all time favourite snack dish of elder ones and younger ones.
Best served as: Appetiser
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
Quantity: Serves 3-4 people
- Besan - 1cup
- Onion chopped - 1
- coriander (chopped) - Half cup
- chillies (chopped) - 2
- Salt - According to taste
- Turmeric powder - Half tsp
- Chilli powder- Half tsp
- Coriander powder- Half tsp
- Ajwain/carom seeds - 2pinches
- Ginger paste -1tsp
- Roasted and crushed cumin seed-Half tsp
- Baking powder- 2pinches
- Oil - 1/2 cup
- Water-As required to make a thick flowing batter
- Take a bowl.
- Add all the above ingredients except oil.
- Stir properly to get a lump free batter.
- Fry the pakoras in oil till golden and crisp.
- Drain them on a tissue paper to remove the excess oil.
- Serve the hot pakoras with tomato sauce or mint chutney.
- You can also enjoy them with a hot cup of tea.