Serve as: Main course
Shahi paneer is such a dish which can easily compete with any non-veg dish. The creamy texture of the dish can make anyone fall in love with it.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
Quantity: Serves 4 people
- Paneer - 200gms
- Onion (chopped) - 2
- Tomato (chopped) - 4
- Oil - 4/5 tbsp
- Kaju -6/7
- Chooped coriander-Half small bowl
- Turmeric powder -1 tsp
- Chilli powder -1tsp
- Roasted and crushed cumin-1tsp
- Cinnamon-1 stick
- Star anise -1
- Cardamom -5/6
- Black cardamom -1
- Bay leaf -1
- Salt - According to taste
- Garam masala-1tsp
- Kasoori methi -1tsp
- Amul cream -1 small bowl
- Take a pan and switch on the gas.Once it heats up,put oil.
- Add chopped onions.Once it turns transculent,add chopped tomatoes and all the dry spices.
- Add salt.
- Saute it for 1 or 2 mins.
- Put a little water and keep in simmer till it turns soft.
- When everything turns soft,keep it aside and let it cool down.
- Now put in a grinder and turn into fine puree .
- You can seive the puree in order to get the smooth one.
- Take another kadai and add oil.
- Add chopped coriander and saute it for 1 minutes.Add paneer cubes and toss properly.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and cunin powder
- Saute it for sometimes.
- Add the tomato puree ,garam masala,kasoori methi and salt.
- Keep in simmer for sometime.
- Add amul cream and simmer it for another 2 min.
- Garnish with amul cream.
- Serve with naan or rice.