For me, Coconut Ladoo is one of the easiest desserts that I can make whenever I want.
However, recently, when I made them, I felt like tweaking its recipe a little by adding chocolate! And guess what, that idea paid me well!
Coconut Chocolate Ladoo is a simple yet marvelous dessert prepared from grated coconut, cashew powder, chocolate and more.
Not only does it have an appealing taste but its texture is so pleasant that one feels like eating Coconut Chocolate Ladoo back to back.
These coconut ladoos are different from traditional ladoos as they do not require any cooking or baking.
Best served as: Dessert
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
Quantity: 10 pieces
- Dessicated coconut 1 1/2 cup+1/4 cup for rolling
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 2 tblspn
- Butter or Ghee – 2 tblspn
- Dark Chocolate – 100 grams chopped finely
- Take coconut in a blender and crush them few times so it gets fine.
- Heat butter or ghee, add in nuts and toss well, cook till golden.
- Now add in coconut and mix well for a min.
- Add in sugar and mix well. now add in milk and mix well and cook till it thickens little.
- Now take the pan off the heat and add in chopped chocolate and mix well till the chocolate is melted.
- Now remove it to a bowl and mash it lightly and mix well.
- Grease your hands with oil or ghee. Take small portion and shaped it to a smooth ball and roll it on dessicated coconut,
- Yummy chocolaty coconut balls ready for any chocoholic
- Put it in fridge and set it for 15 mins before serving.