Sunday's treat was my all time fav fav un-Pho-gettable vegetarian noodles...a simple take on the classic Vietnamese wok fried noodle.
- I’ve long been a fan of the Vietnamese Pho restaurant chain in the Trinity Centre, Leeds, England
- I always go there for their Pho when I'm near the area!
- It's so amazing, especially when you add some bean sprouts, greens, lime, and lots of chili oil, fried peanut and tofu
- It's good on its own but the toppings and chili oil elevate it to a whole new level.
- Simple good Vietnamese food, great prices! Service is great, decor and ambiance is that of a street food place. Great place to grab a quick lunch!
- Do visit Pho Leeds if you can.... I can't wait to go again!