Happy ugadi everyone.
Ugadi Pachadi is among the most traditional recipe that's prepared at the time of ugadi and it is provided to lord looking for blessing of the year onward.
It is prepared on Ugadi, New Year for Hindus. This pachadi kind of a drink, with all the flavors explaining the essence of our beautiful life.
Cuisine: South Indian
Best served as: Starter
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Total: 15 minutes
Quantity: Serves 4
- 1 Raw Mango
- Few Neem flowers
- Tamrind juice
- 2 chopped chillis or 1tsp crushed black pepper
- Firstly chop raw mango into small pieces.
- Take a bowl and add raw mango pieces, jaggery, tamrind juice, neem flower, chopped chillis and salt.
- Mix well and the pachadi is ready.
- Serve the first thing after praying to God.