Eating bread by itself is very hard especially in winter.So today i decided to make yummy potato sandwich.
The process of making this is extremly easy; a healthy and filling sandwich recipe prepared with spiced potatoes and other vegetables stuffing. Total recipe doesnt take more than 15min.
Moreover it can be ideal for early morning breakfast.
Best served as
Prep: 15.00 minutes
Cook: 10.00 minutes
Total: 25 minutes
- 2 slices of white bread (i used warbutons white bread)
- 2 medium size potatoes boiled peeled and mashed
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped capsicum
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chili
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ crushed pepper
- ½ teaspoon chat masla
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 1 slice of cheese
- melted butter
- In a bowl mix mashed potatoes, coriander, green chili, capsicum, onion, chilli powder, chat masla and salt and crushed pepper
- Lightly butter the bread slices from one side and other side spread layer of thin potato mixture evenly, and place the cheese slice on top sprinkle some crushed pepper and cover with another slice of bread and press gently.
- Heat the pan over medium heat and with butter on both sides.
- Let it cook for about 2-3 minutes or till it is golden brown from bottom.
- finally, cut the bread in half and serve hot.