Fancy a curry night? Easy chicken curry recipe using Quorn Pieces to create a deliciously flavourful dinner using my secret curry powder.
This quick and easy dish would make a fantastic meal for vegetarians, vegans and meat eaters and it’s high in protein, low in fat and calories and can be used as a substitute for chicken.
Super easy and super tasty and its something warm to heat through these colder winter days
Best served as
Prep: 15.00 minutes
Cook: 15.00 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
Serves 3-4 people
- 1 pack of Quorn chicken Pieces
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Half cup chopped onion
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ cup water
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup of chopped fresh coriander
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook Quorn in oil until golden brown, Set aside.
- Now in as same pan heat the oil on medium flame add onions, garlic, ginger, cinnamon and saute for another 4 minutes minutes.
- Now add tomatoes, salt, pepper, turmeric, cumin, coriander, garam masala and curry powder cook for 3- 4 mins.
- Cook this masala for at least 5 minutes or until the oil separates from the masala.
- Now Add the Quorn chicken pieces and 2 tsp of water. Reduce the heat and cook for 15 minutes, stiring every few minutes.
- Now add fresh coriander and serve hot with chapathi, biryani or pulao rice.