This my second vegetarian spaghetti recipe. I started trying out spaghetti based recipes recently and my first recipe was easy cheesy pasta made in a single pot. We loved that a lot.
So Last Sunday I made this easy, Indian style tomato spaghetti recipe for my family members with my very own homemade curry powder and with very simple ingredients. It was great with full of flavors and veggies.
Adjust the spice level based on your taste buds. I am sure all your family members will love it.
Lets see how to make this easy, Indian vegetarian tomato spaghetti recipe..
Best served as
Prep: 20.00 minutes
Cook: 10.00 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
- Spaghetti 250 gms cooked
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 Big onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp Grated Cheese - 2 tbsp ( I used Mozzarella)
- 2 tbsp Capsicum - (chopped)
- 3 large Ripe Tomato or you can even grind them before cooking
- ½ cup carrots chopped
- 2 tbsp Frozen green peas
- 1 tsp Red chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper
- coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat oil in pan and temper it with cumin and mustard seeds.
- After crackling of seeds add chopped onions, and garlic, and stir once.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and cook them well until they become soft.
- Now add capsicum, carrots, beans and peas and mix well.
- Now add currypowder and salt for taste mix them well together and
- Add spaghetti and Let it cook for 3mins.
- Season with pepper. Garnish with mozzarella chesse and coriander leaves
- Serve hot.