Cuisine: Hot drink
Serve as: Drink
Winter is for one thing sitting by the fire with a mug of hot chocolate. I have the perfect fall and winter warmer for you: And it all starts with your slow cooker. It’s homemade, creamy, chocolate-y, and a delicious way to sip your way through cooler weather.
This deliciously creamy hot chocolate will give your family a big hug from the inside.
Set out some awesome different toppings for everyone to choose from and top with whatever they like!
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 240 minutes
Total: 245 minutes
Quantity: 1-2 servings
- 170g of Cocoa
- 226g semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 tin of Condensed Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon of Salt
- 200ml water
- Squirty Cream (optional)
- Marshmallows (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a slow cooker.
- Set the slow cooker to a low setting.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours. Make sure you whisk it every 45 minutes - 1 hour to make sure the chocolate isn't burning on the bottom.
- Serve warm with marshmallows or other optional toppings.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator and warm up on the stove or in the microwave.