Usually, Bhelpuri is a savoury snack and is also a type of chaat. It is made out of puffed rice, vegetables and a tangy tamarind sauce.
This recipe is for those moments when you crave for something chatpata, or when you dream of chaat, something quick to satisfy your tastebuds. However, Bhel with Maggi is absolutely a unique savoury.
Maggi Bhel, a delicious recipe to treat your family and friends
Best served as: Afternoon snack
Prep: 2 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Total: 12 minutes
Quantity: 4 servings
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles (Masala) - 1 pack (100g)
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Sauce - 5 tbsp.
- Peanuts, raw - ½ cup
- Papad (crushed) - ¾ cup (50g)
- Sev - ¾ cup (40g)
- Puffed rice - 1 cup (15g)
- Water - 6-8 tbsp.
- Onions - 1 finally chopped
- Potatoes, boiled - 1 finally chopped
- Coriander leaves(chopped) 2 tbsp -
- Salt - To taste
- Crush MAGGI 2-Minute Noodle cake within the packet. Roast the noodle bits without tastemaker in a thick bottom pan till light brown. Cool.
- Roast peanuts in the same vessel and remove the skin.
- Mix together roasted noodles, roasted peanuts, Papad, ½ cup sev (save the rest) and puffed rice.
- Mix MAGGI 2-Minute Noodle Tastemaker with 6-8 tbsp water and MAGGI Hot & Sweet Sauce.
- Just before serving, mix the chopped potatoes, onions and the sauce mixture with noodles.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and ¼ cup sev.
- Serve immediately.