Serve as: Pudding
All sweet treats don't need to be saved for your cheat night. These quick and easy protein flapjacks are tasty, simple to make and they pack a pretty mean protein punch and uses just 5 ingredients to make.
Satisfy those sweet tooth cravings without compromising a healthy diet plan by creating this set of delicious goodness.
This vanilla protein flapjack recipe is made up of kitchen cupboard favourites and a mixure of protein powder.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
Quantity: 10 portions
- Preheat the oven to 190℃.
- Add the peanut butter to a saucepan and gently heat so the consistency is runnier.
- Add all other ingredients to a bowl and mix together until evenly mixed.
- Once melted, add the peanut butter and mix well.
- Press into a baking tray with grease proof paper and bake in the oven for around 15 minutes.
- Remove, slice and leave to cool