Dips are a staple at any get-together. Whether it's a barbecue party, football party, or holiday celebration, you're sure to see at least one or two dips in the appetizer spread. So here are the collection of some of tasty & easy dip recipes for you to choose from for your next party .
From dip recipes for chips to dip recipes that are made in a bread bowl, you're sure to find something new and tasty dip to add to your spread.
Chili Cheese Dip
- 1 (12 oz) tub of cream cheese
- 1 (15 oz) jar of salsa
- 1 (15 oz) can of chili with beans
- Add all ingredients to a pot on the stove and heat until the cream cheese in melted.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or corn chips!
Basil Pesto Dip
- 2 cups packed fresh basil leaves
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Sea salt, to taste
- In a food processor, add basil and half of the olive oil. Pulse until coarsely chopped. Add 1/3 cup of oil and process until smooth. Season with salt.
- If using immediately, add remaining 1/3 cup of oil.
- If using later, transfer the pesto to an air-tight container and drizzle remaining 1/3 cup of oil over the top. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months.
- Defrost it when ready to serve.
Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Dip
- 1-16 ounce or 2-8 ounce jars sun-dried tomatoes in oil with herbs
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves or large handful
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, including the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Pulse until well mixed, but still fairly chunky.
Creamy Olive Spread
- 8 Ounce Cream Cheese, softened
- 10 Green Olives Diced
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Mix the cream cheese and Worcestershire Sauce together in a bowl, fold in the olives. Use on Cracker and enjoy!