Serve as: Dessert
Here’s an way to make amazing chocolates at home. No more spending £2 each for a filled chocolate at those expensive chocolate stores. You can make delicious filled chocolates at home, customize them with your favorite fillings and have some fun while doing it.
Mouth-watering dessert to close your meal. Try this easy and step by step recipe to make chocolate truffles.
- Painting brush (medium thickness and flat)
- Ice cube trays
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 120 minutes
Total: 140 minutes
Quantity: 16 pieces
- Melt the chocolate on a double boiler
- Start by pouring melted chocolate into your ice cube tray.
- Then with a clean pastry brush, paint the sides of the tray with chocolate and let sit for a couple of minutes.
- Fill your try with your favorite fillings. We filled ours with potato chips, masahmallows and peanut butter.
- Freeze for 5 minutes
- Remove from freezer and now you’re ready to pour some chocolate on top as the finishing touch. Then, it’s back in the freezer for an hour.
- Finally, the moment you’ve been waiting for!
- Gently twist the ice cube tray to release the chocolates from the tray. Enjoy..!!