When you don't feel like cooking or in a rush Aloo Ki Bhujiya can be a saver, specially after coming home from office I break my head what to cook easy & quick and those days these kind of simple recipe really save my time and energy.
This is one of my favourite during our school days a regular lunch box along with roti or paratha.
Best served as
Prep: 10.00 minutes
Cook: 20.00 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
Serves 2-3 people
- Potato - 2 Large
- Onion - 1 Large
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Dry Red Chilli - 2 broken
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- To begin firstly wash potatoes and cut them into lengthy pieces. If you don’t prefer to use the skin, peel it and then chop them into pieces
- In a non-stick wok, add oil; Once the oil is hot, add cumin seeds. Allow it to splutter.
- Now, add green chilies and saute it. Stir in the chopped potatoes and turmeric powder.
- Reduce the flame and add onion & salt and cook until the potatoes and onions are cooked completely. Stir occasionally to prevent them being burnt out.
- Serve with Whole Wheat Lachha parathas and Boondi raita for a weekday meal.