Serve as: Breakfast
Street style bread omelette topped with cheese.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
Quantity: 1 serving
- Eggs - 2
- Carrots chopped - 1
- Onions chopped - 1
- Oil - as required.
- Butter - 2
- Pepper powder - 1/4 tea spoon.
- Bread slices - 3
- Cheese - 1/4 cup.
- Salt - to taste.
- Paprika powder - pinch.
- Chili powder - half tea spoon.
- Cut the bread into small cubes and keep aside.
- In a bowl add two eggs and beat well.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped carrots, onions, salt, saute it for a minute
- Then add pepper powder mix it well and transfer this into a egg mixture.
- Heat butter in a pan, pour the egg mixture spread it nicely and place the bread pieces and cheese on top, cook it well.
- At last, sprinkle some paprika powder, chili powder and serve it hot.