What? Pizza made in a microwave? Oh Yeah, and it’s so good!!!!
This single serving recipe can be whipped up in 2 minutes and eaten even faster. They really are perfect meals for any occasion like Lunch, Dinner, snack, after school, , sleep overs, pizza party, Birthday parties….
This veg pizza recipe does not involve any fancy toppings as the baking is quick and also the mug pizza is prepared in flat bottom small mug so that the flour cooks properly.
Best served as
Prep: 10.00 minutes
Cook: 5.00 minutes
Total: 15 minutes
- ¼ cup maida / plain flour / refined flour
- ⅛th tsp baking powder
- 1/16th tsp baking soda
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp pizza sauce / tomato sauce
- Handful of mozzarella cheese / shredded cheese
- Few olives and jalapeños or Choicee of your toppings
- Pinch of chilli flakes and oregano
- Firstly, take a small flat bottomed microwave safe coffee mug.
- Further, add in ¼ cup maida and also add ⅛th tsp baking powder, 1/16th tsp baking soda and salt to taste.
- Now Whisk in 3 tablespoons of milk and 1 tablespoon of oil, and mix thoroughly to form a lump free dough.
- Top with generous amount of pizza sauce/tomato sauce and spread uniformly.
- Also garnish with handful of mozzarella cheese/ shredded cheese
- Now add with few olives and jalapeños on top
- Sprinkle few chilli flakes and oregano.
- Now microwave it for 2 minutes, or until cheese melts and the base is cooked completely.
- Then, enjoy your hot mug pizza from the microwave.