These corn kebabs are perfect for parties. And can be used in many gatherings prepared for children such as birthdays to get them to eat more vegetables.
Crispy on the outside and meltingly tender inside, you will be surprised how many adults easily fall in love with these deep fried delights.
- 2 cups boiled and mashed sweetcorn
- 2 cups boiled and mashed potatoes
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon green chilli paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons mint chopped
- 1 teaspoon black salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- salt to taste
- 2 cups powdered breadcrumbs
1. Mix all the ingredients mentioned above, except the breadcrumbs
2. further, make bullet shaped kababs greasing hands with oil and roll in breadcrumbs
3. deep fry them into hot oil.
4. stir occasionally and fry till the kebabs turn golden brown on medium flame.
5. finally, Corn Kebab is ready to eat serve hot with tomato sauce and few slices of onion.