These chewy oatmeal cookies are packed full of strawberries, bring a taste of summer straight into your kitchen! Store any leftovers in an airtight container on the counter for up to 5 days. These cookies also freeze really well.
If you are looking for more Cookies recipes here are some :
Yields: 15 cookies
- 1 c (100g) instant oats
- ¾ c (90g) whole wheat flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp (28g) coconut oil or unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ c (120mL) honey
- ¾ c (105g) frozen unsweetened whole strawberries, thawed slightly and diced
- Whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil or butter, egg, and vanilla. Stir in the honey. Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Fold in the strawberries. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Drop the cookie dough into 15 rounded scoops onto the prepared sheet, ensuring that the mounds are as tall as they are wide. Bake at 325°F for 14-17 minutes. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.