HEARTSTART TRAINING COURSES
Learn to save a life with British Heart Foundation two hour training course for the general public.
Heartstart is an initiative to teach emergency life saving skills to the British public. By attending a course near you, you're helping create a nation of life savers – where everyone knows how to save a life.
If you're unable to find a course near you, watch CPR training videos for step-by-step instructions on how to deliver life saving skills in an emergency.
What you’ll learn at a Heartstart course
- We support over 1,700 Heartstart schemes which teach life saving skills in schools and in the community.
- Individuals or groups can attend a two-hour training course and learn how to:
- recognise a heart attack and a cardiac arrest
- help an unconscious person
- perform CPR
- help someone choking
- respond to serious bleeding.