Save over 50% on a 2-night break at a seafront hotel overlooking the Ribble Estuary. Stays at The Chadwick Hotel are now £99 and include:
- What's Included
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard Double room or a Double Room with Sea View (subject to availability on booking), with daily full English breakfast, for two.
- 3-course dinner on the first night only (worth £19 per person)
Why We Love It
- The Chadwick Hotel is a family-run property with Ribble Estuary views in the refined seaside resort of Lytham St Annes
- Set on the town's waterfront promenade, the hotel is a short stroll from the sandy beach and 10-minute walk along the coast from 19th-century St Anne's Pier, which is packed with amusements.
- The centre of Lytham, known for its posh cafés, bars and eateries, is around 20 minutes' walk from the hotel
- Fairhaven Lake, which offers motorboat, canoe and rowing boat hire, and is an important wildfowl habitat, is the same distance away
- The buzzing town of Blackpool, known for its Pleasure Beach and Tower, takes around 20 minutes to reach by car
- Therhotel has a bar offering light bites, drinks and sea views through floor-to-ceiling windows, and a restaurant serving British and international dishes, along with seafood specialities
- Facilities include an indoor pool and a Jacuzzi