You must be thinking how many egg items she gonna make...!! Well, no time for full meal and its all time favourite for everyone..so, why not..! But this time something different.
Egg fried rice is the unique twist to the common rice recipe. Here Basmati Rice are cooked in Boiled Eggs and Chinese Flavors.
It’s a good idea to use leftover rice for making such a quick, easy and delicious egg fried rice Indian style recipe. (i haven't used any veggies in this recipe its plain with some chilli flakes and green chillies 1-2).
This fried rice can be made very quickly if you have leftover rice at home.This is the Chinese (Indo Chinese) method of preparing egg fried rice.
I personally like Egg Recipes, and this one is my most favorite, because it has Chinese flavors as well, which are my ultimate favorite ingredients.
I prefer to boil the rice and eggs separately and then mix them with Chinese Sauces.
- 2 cups basmati rice, well cooked(used left over rice)
- 4 eggs
- 2 green chilies chopped
- 2 small onions chopped
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chilli sauce (i used sriracha chilli sauce)
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- A pinch of white pepper powder
- 2 garlic flakes
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 3/4 tsp garam masala
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 tbsp oil
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped
- Soak rice in water for about 20 minutes, boil and drain aside.
- Boil the eggs and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan add chopped onions.
- Fry for few seconds and then add green chillies along with ginger and garlic.
- Now add pinch of white pepper powder, soy sauce,chilli sauce, tomato ketchup red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and vinegar
- Now add boiled rice, add salt and mix them together.
- Cover the pan, simmer the flame and leave to cook for few more minutes, to blend the flavors of boiled eggs, rice and spices.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with boiled egg.