A delicious, flavour-packed spin on a traditionally stuffed jacket. This is an awesome, balanced, nutritional sweet treat that you can treat yourself to after a hefty workout. Even better, it’s fuss free!
- Preheat your oven to 180c
- Pop the sweet potato into the oven to roast for around 50-60 minutes- this may vary depending on your oven and the size of the potato. You want the potato to be really soft and gooey in the centre
- Combine the greek yoghurt with a few drops of the toffee flavdrops and a sprinkling of cinnamon and mix well
- Cut the potato in half lengthways and top with a generous spoonful of the yoghurt
- Garnish with fresh berries and a drizzle of nut butter.